Monday, October 24, 2011

When Mo Begins a Project

My favorite book in the world is If You Give a Mouse a Cookie.


If you're not familiar with it, it goes something like this: If you give a mouse of cookie he will want a glass of milk to go with it. It's a book where one action causes a chain reaction of events. If I learned anything from it, it's this: don't start a project unless you're willing to paint the house.

I should have kept that in mind today. All I wanted to do was find my swim goggles. I moved the golf clubs out of the bedroom so I could search the floor. That caused me to move the bed, then the dressers, then I had to move the old TV out of the room. I am now climbing over it in the hallway.

I've then stacked, packed and moved all of the clutter we've acquired in the last couple weeks, months, years, in boxes and bags.

Don't worry all of Husband's things have been kept together, so he can decide where to place them.

I have since been desk hunting so I no longer have to write on the couch, and can be a tad more productive.

To fit a desk in the room, I now need a shelf to hold the miscellaneous items that were on the TV, dressers, and Tupperware container, acting as a night table.

Chris is out of town for a couple days, and I'm thinking I'm not going to be allowed to be left alone again. If Mo starts a project, she's going to rearrange the apartment.


No comments:

Post a Comment