Monday, December 1, 2014

Definition of Adulthood

 


Becoming An Adult // funny pictures - funny photos - funny images - funny pics - funny quotes - #lol #humor #funnypictures



A couple weeks ago Chris and I met up with friends for dinner, and I said I wasn't feeling this adulthood thing. My wonderful friends and husband listed a million reasons why adulthood is awesome, and as I eat my dinosaur chicken nuggets for breakfast, I'm agreeing with them.

The definition of adulthood:

Knowing how to remove a toilet, and trade out toilet seats. It is waking up in the morning and water is coming through places it should not be. It is scrolling through Facebook and "liking" pictures of my friends babies, when it was only a short time ago we were hanging out in bars.

It is watching DIY Network and HGTV, and being excited about the boring floors and trim. It is wanting to have movie nights more often than bar hopping, and conversations center around work than who is hooking up with who.

Being an adult, pretty much sums it up. Gilmore Girls love! Relatable Rory Gilmore quote.

It is being less concerned about what people think of me and more what I think of myself. It is eating puppy chow for breakfast and all of my vegetables at dinner. It is cleaning the house, and sleeping until noon. It is bill paying, equity building, beer festivals, and super soaker fights.

Adulthood is fun, and exhausting, and not everything I thought it would, but I'm having a lot of fun.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment